So as this final pregnancy comes to end...a few reasons why I am going to be very happy to get this baby out in the next 2 weeks:
1. I will be able to tie my shoes straight on with having to cross over my legs
2. I will be able to see more than my toes when I look down
3. I can eat my beloved hot sauce again.
4. I wont be Waking up with puke in my mouth from heartburn. (It happened to me last night.)
5. I can ditch "E"normous bras I've been wearing.
6. I will hopefully be able to sleep without having to build Fort Knox around my body.
7. Total strangers assessing me every single day-- "You look great." "You look tired." "Are you feeding your baby enough?" "You must be due any day?"
"Your stretch pants look amazing!" (..... Said no one ever)
Bring on the Turkey! We are ready for you little momma (preferably after my hair appointment at noon tomorrow.)