Sunday, November 13, 2011

I workout....

Love that song (by LMFAO). It happened to be the song that came on my Pandora playlist while running the final mile of the half marathon on Saturday.

A fantastic weekend was had in Santa Barbara. My first weekend away from the boys in almost a year. I ate tasty food, drank rich wine, had gracious company and I "worked out."
13.1 miles to be exact.

What can I say, other than having good girlfriends in this life is a good thing. The best thing about girlfriends is you get to enjoy significant life experiences. I.e) grow up together, grow old together, experience kids together; even if it you don't experience it all at the exact same time. Yet, you do not have to wash their dirty laundry, listen to them snore or compromise on interior design. Seriously, what's not to like?

Hudson and E had a good time with Grandpa Dave and Grandma Dodie. I was told that Hudson even convinced them to let him paint their face and go out to breakfast. Wow. If I had his sales skills, I would be retired by now.



Pre-race dinner.




The ladies. REALLY getting in the zone.








My biggest fan. And, yes, I MIGHT have told him I won.








3 comments:

  1. cute Mandy, wish I could have been there, I'll be ready to go next year!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah GIRLS!! I was thinking about you all weekend, fantastic accomplishment and so much fun to do with good friends!!! You're awesome! congrats on "winning" ;P

    ReplyDelete