Thursday, November 24, 2011

It's a good day to have a good day.

We had a great Thanksgiving with a few good friends and this year, our family has more than ever to be thankful for. In fact, specifically, today, it (11:58pm to be exact) is the 8 month mark since E's traumatic brain injury. I can't believe it's ALREADY been 8 months. I can't believe it's ONLY been 8 months. What can I say other than, holy shit I am thankful. I am also ashamed that it something like a traumatic brain injury and my whole world to be turned upside down to really give thanks each and every day. Even if the day sucks. Even if the last 8 months have sort of sucked, I am more grateful now then ever. Thank you, friends and family, who have been with us every step of the way.
We have come a long way.....








E in ICU. March 2011




E after brain surgery (craniotomy) March 2011





Hudson and E, October 2011.







Thanksgiving card, 2011









No comments:

Post a Comment