Tuesday, November 8, 2011

T.M.M.R.H.T.W.

Things making me really happy this week.

1. The time change. Because its easier to go to sleep at night and easier to get up in the morning and we are morning folk.

2. Clean sheets on our bed. One day, I will have freshly washed sheets every single day of the week.

3. Coffee already made by my husband every morning by the time I wake up. (Although, it may be him grinding the beans at 6 am that truly wakes me up. Why hasn't this been a Folgers commercial yet?)

4. Finishing my 8 week MBSR (Mindfulness based stress reduction) course. The golden nugget I took away?

"How you do anything, is how you do everything."

I don't know about you but that makes me want to brush my teeth that extra 30 seconds.

5. The Santa Barbara Half Marathon/Girls/Dave and Dodie coming to hang with the boys, weekend trip. I am so looking forward to some time with my lady friends and running the half marathon. (I am also looking forward to not feeling obligated to run during the week in preparation.)
Why Santa Barbara you ask? Well, if I am going to run 13.1 miles, there had better be a vineyard at the end of it.

6. Hudson. Who wears his dinosaur bath towel as a cape.














1 comment:

  1. That last picture is so awesome i'm not sure what to do with myself..

    ReplyDelete