Friday, February 10, 2012

Hey Ladies...

Well, I don't know about you, but I "got rid of shit" today, one of my New Years goals still going strong. I ran, went to our therapist, had a healthy cry and got my haircut. In that order.
Anyway, I would like to give a shout out to all my lady friends, in light of the upcoming Valentine's Day, which I dislike for many reasons.
The main reason being my birthday is 4 days later and I alway get screwed on one of the two days. (No pun intended)

So this year, especially this year, I want to dedicate both Valentines and my birthday to my lady friends and family. I mean every single woman in my life. I would not have made it through the past 10.5 (but who is counting) months with out you. All of my female friends who have surrounded me with much needed estrogen. These are women near and far, some much younger, some much older and some the exact same age as me. Women whom I've barley met, women I've know since childhood. Friendships made, friendships re-kindled, friendships that have never wavered.

Thank you ladies for writing to me, calling me, texting me, emailing me, laughing with me, running with me, feeding me, crying with me, doing their nails with me, getting drunk with me, singing karaoke with me, sitting in silence with me, re-assuring me, repeat......

Thank you all. Happy Valentines day and don't forget about my birthday bitches.


Valentines IPhone art by Arty (Aka my husband)














Checking the surf today.















More surf check....















Just a teepee that E put together yesterday in our backyard. No big deal.




No comments:

Post a Comment