Thursday, May 31, 2012

Just some things

My appetite and energy are slowly coming back and I think everyone is my house is pretty excited about that. I know I am.




Watermelon shark Hudson and I carved. (thanks grandma Julie for the "brilliant" idea)




Strawberry tart we "threw" together in 2 days.




E had the balls to tell me the crust was a "little too thick." (See store bought birthday cake below.)




Rock picking.




Hike to Blacks Beach. Hudson had strep throat but we thought he was just being lazy. So....he walked.




Happy Birthday E! Homemade enchiladas + Baskin Robbins ice cream cake + a few new potted succulents = A happy E.

2 comments:

  1. More succulents? Holy hell! ;) Happy birthday, Eric! Glad to hear you are feeling better too, Mandy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, it's an obsession! Hudson said the exact same thing when we were at the nursery! (minus the holy hell part)

    ReplyDelete