Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Life tastes good.

Things I did today:

1. I ate a cheeseburger for lunch (first one since February) and
backed it up with a 6 inch sub from Jersey Mikes.

2. Made a list of passwords for work and work computer things,
because we are going on vacation and I am afraid I would forget.

3. Went to the San Diego County fair AFTER work. Aggressive.

4. Officially retired my “fat girl” pants for maternity pants. Not
because my belly is big but because my ass is. Business in the front,
party in the back.

5. Packed our suitcase for Minnesota to see my family. Can’t. wait.

Although we have one more day of work/school, going to the SD County fair was sort of our kick off, which involved more eating.....naturally.




























I'm not sure what a "Fat Darrel Sandwich" is but I'll have 3.

No comments:

Post a Comment