Thursday, June 28, 2012

We're having a........






(I color bugged his hair "punk rock pink" as we call it around here)




Well, we are 95% sure.

I cheated and went in early just to find out the sex. She was still
pretty small but the doctor and I both felt pretty confident we
spotted "labia." Doctors words, not mine. Of course Hudson came with and after all that happened during the appointment, his only question when we got to the car was "What is a labia?"

The secret is finally out and his teachers at school told me that he
came to school a few months ago (like mid-March perhaps?) and said “we
have a family secret” and that he couldn’t tell them because it was
about “my moms belly.” He is so sly, that one.

Nonetheless, I do think Hudson held the secret in longer than his dad.
Both equally excited. Both wanted a girl. Honestly, what can I
expect when I let a healing brain injured husband and a 4 year old
watch me pee on a stick?

3 comments:

  1. congratulations Mandy! at least your doctor was professional. our technician was only able to tell us that we had "boy parts". apparently being able to speak the word "penis" was not covered in her program.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES!!!! You will love having a sweet girl, and Hudson will be a great Big Bro!!! XOXO

    ReplyDelete