Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Things that make you go WTF.

Often times, at night, I get lost in "blogland." I am not talking about my little blog about my brain injured husband and taking my kid to Disneyland. I'm talking about the REAL bloggers. The pros. The people who seemingly have all the time, creativity and money in the world to bedazzle their expensive shoes, try/buy 19 new red lipsticks, make perfect cappuccinos and have a lovely rack of lamb waiting for dinner. WTF (what the f@$!)
Trust me, the reasons listed above are exactly what attract me to those blogs. I get "lost" for a while, the same way that tv does for others. I also understand that there are ads and these blogger pros can make some cash that way. But seriously, how does one pay a mortgage, wear Louboutin shoes, make a perfect lemon meringue and afford the time to re-arrange their house every other day.... at the same time....without needing a "job?"
I love a good DIY project and new recipe like the rest of you but WTF?

Most of these cute little bloggers have an "about me" section, but none of them say "I love pottery, long walks on the beach and I am married to a rich guy who supports me."

However, as a reformed "strong" woman, I'd like to believe that it is not the above so I will assume they are trust fund babies or they rob banks at night. Just in order to keep my own sanity and not feel like such a failure when, from time to time, my dinner consists of chicken nugget sandwiches, my house has been rearranged by a 4 year old, and my husband has planted the succulent garden.









































No comments:

Post a Comment