Sunday, August 21, 2011

Get your laugh on.

Um. Yes- that's a pic of an actual toilet in our house.

Last night E and I went with our friends M & M to see the live comedy show of Daniel Tosh. He has a show on Comedy Central, which I'm not a big fan. However, I love his stand up. He's not overly vulgar, but is not afraid to say fuck when appropriate. He definitely crosses a few lines but he wouldn't be a comedian if he didn't. Like he said, there is NOTHING in the world, that you can't find something funny about. I would have to agree, it's all about perspective, right? We differ in that, I wouldn't necessarily make a Joke about everything (like unborn babies) but you can find funny in almost anything. Even brain injuries.

E had a good time....I think. Going out with him at this point is a lot like going to Europe. It can be a lot of work, and you're not always fully enjoying the moment when you're in it, but when you get home, unpack your bags and look through your pictures, you think to yourself, Wow, I had a really good time. I can't wait to go back.

Speaking of travel, I'm dying to go somewhere, like on an airplane with a passport. It's not going to happen this year, but I feel something coming on in our near (next 5 years) future. I even bought Budget Travel mag because well, we've got to start somewhere. Im taking suggestions if you have any magical spot we must see.

Xo Mandy

No comments:

Post a Comment