Tuesday, August 23, 2011

It's not what you say it's how you say it.

So, I wished the asshole well today (and truly meant it) and then politely asked him to never contact my family again. Have a nice day.

Now that, that chapter is closed, I wonder what my husband will throw my way next? A few days of rest, I hope.

I mean, it was really nothing a hot (and cold) shower, long run, 3 Tylenol, new nail polish, night sweats and re-heated tacos couldn't cure.
NBD (no big deal) my new motto.

That being said, I'm ready for fall. My favorite time of year. Crock-potting, hat wearing, footballing (because nothing says "nap" like "football"), pumpkin spice latte-ing. I'm ready for it all. Not to mention every month that passes this year is another month down the brain injury drain. I wouldn't say I'm wishing away the time, I mean, it's not THAT odd to listen to The Rat Pack Christmas album in August, is it?



1 comment: