Monday, August 22, 2011

Tacos anyone?

You take advantage of me, shame on me. You take advantage of my brain injured husband (or child for that matter) and you can say goodbye to your manhood because I will cook them up like tacos and serve them for dinner. Speaking of tacos, they happened to be on the menu tonight and were delicious.

My husband has a huge heart, one of his most admirable attributes. I am a little more cautious (skeptical.) So, after a few shady "instances" I did what any good cops daughter would do...I fact checked, called in for back up and ate a donut.

As a result, there is one less POS to clutter up our world. Shame on you for making ME look like the bad guy in front of my husband. Enjoy day time television you asshole because no one is going to hire an untrustworthy SOB like you in an economy like this. Hopefully, we will not run into each other at breakfast one day or I'll tell you how I really feel.

Taco recipe to follow.

Happy Monday.

Xo Mandy

No comments:

Post a Comment