Thursday, October 13, 2011

Are you there Gods? It's me, Mandy.

The bad days are bad and the good days are great. Today was great.

A little conversation I had today with Gods.
(Yes I speak to all of them and no, they are not all males, as I have a LOT going on and we all know men do not multitask very well. In addition, having a team behind me in life feels a little more comfy.)

Whats up Gods?
I know I don't always talk to you as much as I should. Although lately, we've been speaking quite a bit (sorry for all of the late night phone calls.)
I don't want to be one of those people who only call on you when they need something. So first and foremost, I'd like to know what I can do for you? (Just get back to me in one of my meditations, thanks.)

Secondly, I wanted to say thanks for answering me by showing me that I have a plethora of strength, confidence, and even a little humor left. The humor is a big one so whomever threw that in there, I sure appreciate it.

Finally, you know how they say "God doesn't give you anymore than you can handle?" Well, are we about done with that one? Can we move on and try something new like "Gods want you to take a year off and travel and write and have some fun?" I'm just throwing that out there.

I trust you've got my back and I know you're ALL listening. So thanks. Keep me posted on anything else you have in mind for me (us.) I'm pretty open but also fairly happy, even through the bad shit.
-Mandy




Sunset tonight.


Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment