Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Lots of thoughts, few words

I wrote this in my head (and on paper) multiple times throughout the day.
All I can say is, I (we) continually feel the good in all of our friends and family who surround us, near and far. Unfortunately, this past week, I (we) have officially felt the bad. Just to be clear, I'm in this for the long haul and every day, I grow less tolerant of others who make this journey harder than it already is.

My first instinct is to spell out what's happened, who's done it and all that it entailed.
Instead, I'll leave it at this.....

"People pay for what they do, and still more, for what they have allowed themselves to become. And they pay for it simply: by the lives they lead." ~Edith Wharton


When life gives you lemons, make pumpkins.




(made by E and Hudson)

No comments:

Post a Comment